Introduction

My name is Monica Aghadiuno and my candidate number is 9365. I am in Group 3 with Godgift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179). To see my work please use the following three labels on the right: 'A2 Research and Planning,' 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation.'

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Tuesday 6 October 2015

R+P Post 1: My A2 Group

My A2 Group (Left to right: Angela, Thakshaana, myself and Gift)
My Group
In my group there is: Gift, Thakshaana and Angela. We are all very different and independent and we all have skills that will be an asset to the project. Gift is very creative and will be very useful for finding references, especially regarding the costumes and choreography. Angela excels in technical areas, such as the shot types and editing which will be invaluable to our production and post production. Thakshaana is great at thinking about what actions/content works well in music videos. I believe that my strengths particularly lie within pre-production and production stages. I am good at coming up with ideas and visualising what the video would look like. I also believe I have good organisational skills and so I will try and make sure we keep to the deadlines. We all love camera and production work and so this process will hopefully go smoothly!



Our Whatsapp group chat


How We Plan to Work
In order to keep on track of time and progress with the pre-production stages, we have planned to meet twice a week, either at lunchtime or in our free periods. We will communicate either through the group chats that we have created on Whatsapp or by finding each other around school. Whatsapp will be our main mode of communication as we can receive messages through it instantly and be reminded about things easily. Moreover, if one of us was not able to make a meeting, that person can be updated and informed. If we find ourselves falling behind the schedule, we will add more meetings, for example, stay after school each day until we have caught up. We aim to act professionally and make decisions quickly and efficiently. Everyone should contribute so that we have as many ideas as possible. We should all put in individual effort and the workload should be distributed easily. We have also emphasised that if one of us has an issue or does not like something, that their opinion should be considered because they might be raising an important point. Furthermore, constructive criticism is useful as it will get us closer to our ultimate goal of producing a brilliant music video and project.

No comments:

Post a Comment