Introduction

My name is Monica Aghadiuno and my candidate number is 9365. I am in Group 3 with Godgift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179). To see my work please use the following three labels on the right: 'A2 Research and Planning,' 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation.'

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

This project has allowed me to gain experience and knowledge with the technology I have used and as a result of this, my confidence has increased. The main thing I have learnt about technologies for constructing this product is that the more you know what you are doing, the easier the task becomes.




Conclusion
It was really interesting to learn how to use the different equipment and to see how much we improved from our test shoot to our back up shoot, as we were more experienced. I know a lot more about lighting but my knowledge has mostly improved in the area of editing; in particular with polishing the footage e.g. grading.

No comments:

Post a Comment