Introduction

My name is Monica Aghadiuno and my candidate number is 9365. I am in Group 3 with Godgift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179). To see my work please use the following three labels on the right: 'A2 Research and Planning,' 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation.'

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Thursday 3 December 2015

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during Research and Planning

As well as working as team, sometimes we carried out tasks independently in order to get things done quicker. Some things I did independently during research and planning are listed below:
Backdrops research
I looked on studio websites and YouTube to get ideas for our video

Co-operating with staff
I sent an email to my media teacher and the caretaker to inform them
about what was going on and to request permission

Researching props
I was attracted to the idea of using lasers and so looked for cheap
ones on Amazon. Luckily we didn't need to buy them in the end

Call sheet
This was a very simple list of times for who to be where at what time

Some things we all contributed to:
Filming/Directing
I filmed and directed most of Angela's solo shots in the rough edit as we had the same frees

Shoot-board 
This was a big job that involved us all - we needed to discuss things first
and to write in a description of how we each wanted our parts to be filmed

Reflections
I think I have worked well on my own and as part of my group throughout research and planning. Despite having a late start regarding our final idea for the music video, we have done a remarkable job to get back on track in terms of timing and doing all the planning in less time. I think our Whatsapp group as been a good platform for communication as we have not only shared photos/videos which act as visual evidence of our work so far but we also use it for reminders about plans for the next day or to ask each other questions. 

I think the biggest area that needs improving for the construction stage is organisation for the shoot. We need to be able to follow a schedule and direct our actors. Apart from this, I think our planning has been very in depth and useful. If we carrying working well as a team and keep focused, I am sure that our project will go well during the next stages. 



No comments:

Post a Comment