Introduction

My name is Monica Aghadiuno and my candidate number is 9365. I am in Group 3 with Godgift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179). To see my work please use the following three labels on the right: 'A2 Research and Planning,' 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation.'

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Saturday 21 November 2015

R+P Post 25: Costumes, Props and Make-Up

My individual style look: androgynous street style


Individual Outfit
My individual outfit consists of: an oversized basketball t-shirt, black jeans and builders' boots. I also wear a branded snap back in the back-to-front style. Hopefully with this outfit, I have achieved a sporty/tomboy-ish/rap-star/street/hip-hop look, which is how I wanted to express my character.

My individual outfit; my hair has been specially done in the box braid
style with a few red braids to make it look funkier and cooler

Our individual outfits together 


Tracksuit Outfit:
One of the band's shared and consistent looks is a tracksuit themed one.We all have slight variations but all of the colours that we are wearing are either black, white or grey, which all compliment each other. For this I am wearing a plain white vest, baggy black trousers and white trainers.
My individual joggers outfit 


Our tracksuit outfits together - there is a consistent look


Smart Outfit:
In our video we plan to have one sophisticated look for our proposed dinner table scene. Everything about the scene is supposed to be classy which is why we have incorporated low key lighting and wine. I plan to wear a blazer, smart cropped jeans, a purple blouse and a statement gold necklace. I won't be wearing a snap back in this scene!

Our classy outfits together; as we are sitting down, only the
top half our our body will be visible

Our make-up and hairstyles


Male Actors
Our male actors have two outfits:

  1. All black - this is a modern, street fashion and we want our actors to look cool. Additionally, as black isn't exactly a striking colour, it emphasises that they are our props and it gives us more attention which is important as it is our song. 
  2. Smart suit and trousers - this is for the dinner scene and they are acting as waiters. Their outfits for this were either a white shirt and smart trousers or a black shirt and trousers. 
Inspiration:


Before filming we also applied foundation on to their faces to make them look 'perfect' in front of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment