Introduction

My name is Monica Aghadiuno and my candidate number is 9365. I am in Group 3 with Godgift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179). To see my work please use the following three labels on the right: 'A2 Research and Planning,' 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation.'

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Tuesday 14 July 2015

3) Are you pleased with the footage and your finished edit? Is it how you expected it to look? What works really well and what would you change?


    Shayam, Gift and I at the edit suite

  • Overall, I am very pleased with the footage and proud of it. It has surpassed my expectations. Although we had to compromise for certain shots, as not all of them were the same as in the real music video, the majority were similar.
  • Our costumes are very similar which improves the accuracy of the remake.
  • The horizontal flips look really good, and I did not think we could achieve exactly the same effect, but we were able to. 
  • I would have liked to have the shot where the drummer kicks the drums at the end but our solution works well. 
  • Grading was done very quickly and I'm very pleased with how accurate many of the shots look. If we had more time, I would have liked to find out how to specifically fine tune particular parts of the shot e.g. make the guitarists' jeans redder.



No comments:

Post a Comment