Introduction

My name is Monica Aghadiuno and my candidate number is 9365. I am in Group 3 with Godgift Emesi (9044), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179). To see my work please use the following three labels on the right: 'A2 Research and Planning,' 'A2 Construction' and 'A2 Evaluation.'

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Thursday 5 February 2015

R+P Post 9: Our Script

The use of dialogue in our opening sequence not only makes it more interesting but is also essential for the audience to have an idea about what our protagonist is going to do next - go on a blind date. The fact that the conversation takes place over the phone and we just here her speak is significant because it hopefully demonstrates that she says what her date wants to hear but is actually thinking other more sinister things. For example when she roles her eyes and when she is looking over the photos.


Script:
"Oh hi! I was just calling to say - I'm running slightly late."
"Hahaha! Well you know what they say: first impressions count."
"I'm excited to meet you too. I feel like I know so much about you already."
"Alright then. See you soon."

Other neo-noir and noir films which include dialogue in the opening include 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kiss Me Deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment